News and events
- RFBR Delegation Visits Germany — 08.07.2020
RFBR delegation headed by the Foundation director V.I. Eliseev visited Germany from 24 Oct to 27 Oct 2011 by invitation of the German Research Foundation (DFG). DFG professor Mattias Kleiner received the delegation; head of department of coordination programs Dr. Biate Konze-Thomas, head of department of scientist support Dr. Annete Schmittmann, director of Berlin DFG department Dr. Christian Scheich, head of DFG Russian department Dr. Yorn Achterberg, director of the “International Research Groups” program Dr. Sebastian Granderat, curator of the program “Graduate Student Schools” Dr. Barbara Rische, director of the program of support of “Special Research Centres” Dr. Sonia Oxenfield-Ripp took part in the talks.
- Talks in Germany — 08.07.2020
On 31 Oct 2011 talks between RFBR Board Chairman academician V.Y. Panchenko and president of German scientific foundation "Helmholz Association" prof.
- A Cooperation Agreement Has Been Signed with the Reseach Council of Norway — 08.07.2020
On Sep 13 in Oslo a cooperation agreement was signed between the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Research Council of Norway. The agreement was signed by the RFBR Board Chairman academician V.Y. Panchenko and RCN general director Arvid Hallen.
- RFBR Delegation Visits PRC — 08.07.2020
On 3-7 June RFBR delegation headed by RFBR Board Chairman academician V.Y. Panchenko visited PRC by invitation from National Natural Science Foundation (NNSF) of China.
- RFBR Participation in organising Russian-German Year of Education, Science, and Innovations — 08.07.2020
RFBR plans to participate actively in the Russian-German Year of Education, Science, and Innovations, which was announced on 23 May 2011 and will last until May 2012.
- RFBR Official Delegation Headed by RFBR Board Chairman Academician V.Y. Panchenko visits India — 08.07.2020
The current state of cooperation between RFBR and Department of Science and Technology of Indian government – the primary partner of the Foundation in that country – was discussed in Deli during the March 29 – April 1 visit of an official delegation from the Foundation headed by RFBR Board Chairman V.Y. Panchenko.
- RFBR Delegation Visits Japan — 08.07.2020
RFBR delegation headed by RFBR Board Chairman academician V.Y. Panchenko visited Japan from 19.02.11 to 26.02.11. Meetings and talks were held in Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
- Israel Minister of Science and Technology Daniel Hershkowitz visited RFBR — 08.07.2020
Israel Minister of Science and Technology Daniel Hershkowitz visited RFBR, accompanied by Head of Department for Civil and Alternative Service San-Shalom Dzherbi, Head of Science and Culture Section of Israeli Embassy in Moscow Yaffa Olevitsky, and First Secretary of the Embassy Zvi Mirkin.
- Head of Science and Innovation Section of the British Embassy in Moscow Julia Knights and Vice-President of Royal Society Lorna Casselton visited RFBR — 08.07.2020
Due to the 10th session of UK Russia Joint Committee on Science and Technology, in which a representative of RFBR took part, Dr. Julia Knights, Head of Science and Innovation Section of the British Embassy in Moscow visited RFBR on February 8, 2011. She was followed by Lorna Casselton, Vice-President of London-Royal Society, on February 21.